BossPage Terms of Service
Thank you for choosing BossPage. We value and appreciate your patronage. However, that patronage and the patronage of any and all BossPage products, services, mobile websites, and mobile applications (“Service” or "Services", further defined in Section 1 below) owned or operated by BossPage LLC ("BossPage", "we", "us", "our") is subject to the rules of our Terms of Service ("Terms" or “Agreement”).
The following Terms represent a binding contract. Please make sure to carefully review them before using the Services provided by BossPage. Your access to our Services is governed by these Terms. By using the Internet site located at www.bosspage.com (the “Site”) or any Services, you agree to abide by these Terms of Service, as they may be amended by BossPage from time to time in its sole discretion and any posted guidelines or rules applicable to the Services (unless you offer different terms which are accepted in writing by BossPage). If you are a lawyer, financial advisor, or any other party accessing the Services on behalf of a client, customer, or other entity, you agree you have the authority to agree to these Terms on the behalf of that client, customer, or other entity.
PLEASE REVIEW THE ARBITRATION AGREEMENT SET FORTH BELOW IN SECTION 18 CAREFULLY. THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT WILL REQUIRE YOU TO RESOLVE DISPUTES WITH BOSSPAGE ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS THROUGH FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION. BY ENTERING THIS AGREEMENT, YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND HAVE TAKEN TIME TO CONSIDER THE CONSEQUENCES OF THIS IMPORTANT DECISION.
While we may notify you of changes to these Terms of Service, it is your responsibility to read any notices we send, and to review these Terms of Service periodically, as written here, and if at any time you find these Terms of Service unacceptable, you must immediately leave the Site and cease all use of the Service and the Site.
- Services. BossPage’s services consist of a website (bosspage.com), and other related services (the “Services”) designed to enable users looking for content (“Users”), to easily connect with users offering content (“Creators”).
- Users. Anybody who creates an Account (as further discussed in Section 3) is considered a User for purposes of the Services.
- Creators. Creators are Users who choose to create a Creator Account using the Services as discussed further in Section 4. Creators are Users who can use the Services to offer content to other Users.
- Geographic Requirement. BossPage is an Alabama-based company, and services consumers in the United States of America, Mexico, Canada, and Australia. You are not eligible to use the Services if you are located outside the aforementioned areas. In particular, you may not use the Services if you are located in the European Union or otherwise subject to the protections of the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation. If you are a resident of the European Union, you agree you will not access the Services from within the European Union.
- Age Requirement. You agree that by using the Service you represent that you are at least 18 years old and that you are legally able to enter into this agreement. If you are under 18 or otherwise legally unable to enter into this agreement, you may not use the Services of BossPage.
- Eligibility Subject to Change. We may change these eligibility criteria at any time. We may also refuse to offer the Services to anyone for any or no reason.
- Compliance with Local Laws. It is your responsibility to ensure that your use of our service under these Terms complies with all applicable laws, rules and regulations (collectively “Laws”). If at any time your use of all or any part of the Services conflicts with any Laws, your right to use the Services is revoked.
3. Registering an Account and Account Responsibilities
- Accounts. BossPage provides resources and includes assets which are freely available to the public as well as those which require you to sign up for Services by registering for an account (“Account”). When you are required to open an account to use or access the Site or Service, you must complete the registration process by providing the complete and accurate information requested on the registration form. You will also be asked to provide information including an email address, full name, and password. You are responsible for keeping the email address and other information associated with your Account accurate and up to date.
- Improper Use of Accounts. You agree not to (1) intentionally impersonate another person by using their name and/or email address or (2) use a name and/or email address for which you do not have the proper authorization. If you make an account on behalf of another person, you must first have proper authorization from that person. You also agree to comply with the Permissible Use Policies set forth in Section 9. You’re responsible for all activity and Content on your account, regardless of whether you performed or authorized the activity or not.
- Securing Passwords. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. Never publish, distribute or post your Account login information. You are responsible for any activity that occurs on your Account.
- Multiple Accounts, Terminated or Suspended Accounts. If you previously had an account with BossPage or currently have an account with BossPage, you confirm that your old account was not terminated or suspended by us because you violated any of our terms or policies.
- Decisions Regarding Account Use. You are responsible for any decision to use the Services, either by yourself or with another User, so long as you share ownership of or have authorization to use the data contained in your Account. In addition, Creator accounts have additional restrictions explained in Sections 4 and 8 of these Terms.
- Other People's Accounts. You may not use another person’s Account or registration information for the Services without permission from the owner of that Account.
- Notifying BossPage of Security Breach. You agree to notify us immediately on any unauthorized use of your account, user name, or password, other security breach, or change in your eligibility to use the Services. BossPage shall not be liable for any loss that you incur as a result of someone else using your password, either with or without your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by BossPage, our affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives due to someone else’s use of your account or password.
- Deleting Your Account. You may delete your Account through your account. Some of these Terms of Service will still apply after deleting your account and/or cancelling your relationship with BossPage. For more information see Section 29.
4. Making a Creator Account. In order for a User to become a Creator and be able to post User Content for Users to see, purchase, donate to, and/or subscribe to they must create a “Creator Account.” This is done by registering as a Creator through the Services. There is no charge for the creation of a Creator Account. Creating a Creator Account comes with certain requirements as outlined in this section.
- Creator Account Setup Requirements. To set up your account as a Creator account:
- You will need to, through your User account page, upload a valid form of ID and two photos of you in accordance with the requirements set out here.
- Must include both a close-up photo of a government issued ID such as a driver’s license, passport, or ID card.
- Must include a picture of yourself holding up the same government issued ID.
- Neither photo may be edited, cropped, or altered in any way.
- Both photos must be in color.
- The ID must be fully visible and non-expired in both photos.
- Photos must be in either .JPG or .PNG format.
- You will need to add payment details to your Account, including a bank account where you want to receive User Payments, a mailing address, and necessary tax information such as a Taxpayer Identification Number. For details regarding how User Payments are handled by BossPage, see Section 14 of this Agreement.
- In order to use the Services as a Creator, you must be at least either 18 years old or sufficiently old to legally use the Services in your jurisdiction, whichever is older. By making an Account or Creator Account you represent and acknowledge that this is the case. You are responsible for ensuring your use of the services is compliant with all legal restrictions and restrictions contained within these Terms. If BossPage becomes aware of any violation of any law or these Terms, your Account will be terminated.
- Creators Must Be Natural Persons. You may not use a corporation, LLC, or other business entity to receive payments or otherwise act as a Creator. Creators must be natural persons. If you, as a Creator, have an agent or agency which assists with or operates your Account, you must maintain access to your Account at all times. Our legal relationship, as governed by these Terms, is only with you, and not any other agent, entity, or person.
- Additional Verification. BossPage may ask for additional verification of any information needed to create your Creator Account, verify your age and identity, and/or process any payments, in our sole discretion, at any time.
- Setting Up for User Payments. Once your Creator Account is active, you will have options for how and how much you will charge for Creator Content you produce and upload. These will need to be set up through your Creator Account before you can receive Creator Payouts.
- Creator Obligations. When a User purchases your Creator Content and has made the required payment for access to your Content, it is your obligation as a Creator to allow said User to view and/or access the Content paid for in the manner outlined on your Creator Account. You agree that you will indemnify BossPage according to Section 16 - Indemnification for any breach by you of this Creator obligation, which means you will be responsible for any loss or damage (including loss of profit) BossPage may suffer as a result of your failure to comply with this obligation.
5. Changes to Your Information
- Agreement to Update Contact Information. You agree to keep your profile information up to date, including but not limited to, your name and email address and billing information. We are not responsible for any Services issues arising from your failure to keep your account information current, such as payment processing errors or fees.
- Updating Your Profile Information. You may change your profile information using the Services of the BossPage Site. You are responsible for making changes to ensure any information provided to BossPage is up to date and accurate.
7. The Proprietary Rights of BossPage and User Content
- Proprietary Content. All information and data not created by Users, including but not limited to visual and/or audio content, written posts and comments, software, or scripts generated, provided or otherwise made accessible on or through the Services (collectively, “Content”) are either the property of BossPage or our suppliers or licensors. We also maintain ownership of any and all anonymized data relating to any use of the Services and can use it for any purpose. The Content is protected by copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, and/or other rights and laws. You agree to maintain all copyright notices, information and restrictions contained in any Content that you access through the Services.
- User Content. Where Content is generated by Users (“User Content”), Users grant BossPage a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-revocable, perpetual, royalty-free, payment-free, freely transferable, freely sublicensable license to reproduce, publish, or otherwise use and authorize others to use the User Content in any manner BossPage wishes. We do not grant other Users any rights in relation to User Content not already belonging to them. Any such rights may only be granted to you by the owner(s) of such User Content.
- Licensed Exclusively for Use of Services. While you follow these Terms, we grant you a worldwide, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable and non-sublicensable license to use (i.e., to download and display on your local device) Content for the sole purposes of using BossPage Services.
- Prior Written Permission Required. You agree not to use, reproduce, modify, distribute or store any Content for purposes other than using BossPage Services without our prior written permission.
- No Unauthorized Use of Content. You agree not to sell, license, rent, or otherwise use or exploit any Content for commercial use or in any way that violates any third party right. BossPage neither grants, nor implies, nor gives consent in any way to make unauthorized use of any intellectual property or other property of BossPage, our suppliers, or our licensors.
- Moderating, Removing and Modifying Content. We may moderate or review any Content and/or User Content to verify compliance with these Terms and any applicable Law. However, we are not obligated to moderate or review any content. We also retain the right to (1) remove, edit or modify any Content in our sole discretion at any time, without notice to you and for any reason (for instance, if we think you may have violated these Terms) or for no reason at all or (2) to remove or block any Content from the Services. Whether or not we enforce these Terms and/or moderate, remove, or modify any User Content, the views expressed by Users on our Services do not represent the views of BossPage. We do not sponsor, endorse, authorize, or approve any User Content.
8. User Content Made By Creators. Where Creators make User Content and upload it, publish it, or in any way display it to or on the Services, that content must meet some additional legal and quality requirements above and beyond those outlined in the Permissible Use section of these Terms.
- You Own Your Content. Anything you upload as User Content, you warrant you hold all rights necessary to post and license that content, both to BossPage and other Users, including by securing all licenses and/or releases for any third-party content you include (for example, stock graphics, presentation slides, and the use of third-party media as ‘memes’).
- Co-Authored Content. Where you upload, publish, or otherwise display User Content on the Services which features any person other than yourself, that person is considered a Co-Author of that User Content. You agree not to upload, publish, or otherwise display any User Content to the Services which features a Co-Author (even if that person cannot be identified from the User Content) who is not a Creator on the Services and in possession of a verified Creator Account. You agree and warrant that any Co-Author has given express, prior and fully informed consent to appear in any User Content you upload, publish, or otherwise display on the Services. You agree and warrant that any Co-Author which appears in any User Content you upload, publish, or otherwise display on the Services is also a Creator under the meaning of these Terms. Any agreements between you and any Co-Authors, including agreements and terms of joint authorship, are independent agreements solely between you and any Co-Authors, we are not a party to any such agreements, and we are not responsible for enforcing any such agreements. You agree and acknowledge that BossPage will only make payments to the Creator Account which uploads, publishes, or otherwise displays the User Content regardless of Co-Authorship.
- Your Content Complies With These Terms. You warrant your User Content does not violate any of these Terms, including but not limited to Section 9 - Permissible Use.
- Content Quality. You warrant that any User Content you make available for sale to Users is of satisfactory quality (when considering the description of the User Content, price of the User Content, and all other relevant circumstances) and is reasonably suitable for the purpose for which you make that User Content available to Users.
- Your Content Is Not Confidential And Users May View It. You warrant there are no confidentiality limitations placed upon any content you upload as User Content and acknowledge that said User Content is in no way confidential. You authorize any User who pays for User Content you create to access that content and grant a license to those Users to access and use the User Content they pay for in a manner consistent with what is outlined in your offering for said User Content on your Creator Account.
9. Permissible Use
- Lawful and Compliant Use. As a condition of using the Services, you agree to use the Services only for lawful purposes and to comply with these Terms and all applicable Laws. BossPage intends to cooperate fully with any law enforcement officials or agencies in the investigation of any violation of these Terms of Service or of any applicable Laws.
- Privacy of Other Users. You also agree to respect the privacy and all personally identifiable information not displayed publicly (“Secure Information”) of other users of the Services. This includes, but is not limited to, uploading, downloading, displaying, posting, performing, transmitting, or otherwise making available through the Services any content which contains or refers to anyone else's personal data or private or confidential information (for example, telephone numbers, location information (including street addresses and GPS coordinates), names, identity documents, email addresses, log-in credentials for BossPage including passwords and security questions, financial information including bank account and credit card details, biometric data, and medical records) without that person's express written consent.
- Compliance With Intellectual Property Laws. When accessing the Site or using the Services, you agree to obey the Law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to Laws regarding copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secret ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any Content in violation of any User or third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by Laws regarding copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secret ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant Laws and for any infringements of third-party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your Account.
- Content Restrictions. You agree not to, and shall not allow anyone else to distribute any Content through any BossPage Service by uploading, downloading, displaying, posting, performing, transmitting, and/or submitting said Content, or otherwise take any action to distribute said Content through any BossPage Service which:
- includes anyone else’s identification documents, sensitive financial information, or other Secure Information;
- you know to be false, misleading, or inaccurate, including any misrepresentation regarding BossPage, yourself, other users, and/or your status as a User or Creator;
- intimidates, bullies, stalks, abuses or harasses any person or entity, including any of our representatives, employees, and users;
- impersonates or falsely states or suggests any affiliation, endorsement, sponsorship between you and any person or entity, including any of our representatives, employees, and users;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for goods or services, or is junk or bulk e-mail, regardless of whether similar communications are prohibited by local Law or not; or
- is unlawful, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, hateful, discriminatory, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, promotes violence, or is otherwise inappropriate as determined by BossPage in their sole discretion, or;
- advocates or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or foreign Law or regulation.
- regardless of local legality, any sexually explicit content which shows, includes or refers to:
- any individual under 18 years old (or which refers to individuals under 18 years old generally); or
- any other individual unless you have written documentation which confirms that all individuals shown or included or referred to in your Content are at least 18 years old, and you have a written consent from each individual to use their name or images (or both) in the Content;
- regardless of local legality, any content which shows, promotes, advertises or refers to:
- prostitution, escort services, and/or sex trafficking;
- incest, bestiality, necrophilia, or excrement-related material;
- sexually explicit content portraying individuals therein as under 18 years of age, regardless of the individual's actual age;
- content regarding or depicting lack of consent, including but not limited to rape, sexual assault, torture, sadomasochistic abuse, hardcore bondage, extreme fisting, genital mutilation, hypnosis, or intoxication;
- non-consensual pornography or "revenge porn" (being any sexually explicit material featuring any individual who has not given prior, express and fully informed consent to that material (a) being taken, captured, or otherwise memorialized, or (b) being posted and shared on BossPage);
- the sale of any goods whose possession, use, and/or sale is subject to legal restrictions, including but not limited to firearms, alcohol, weapons, and content subject to export control.
- vii.drugs or drug paraphernalia;
- viii.self-harm or suicide;
- contains unsolicited sexual content or unsolicited language that sexually objectifies another User or anyone else in a non-consensual way, or contains fake or manipulated sexual content in relation to another User or anyone else (including "deep fakes");
- contains, promotes, advertises or refers to acts of violence or hate speech (being Content intended to vilify, humiliate, dehumanize, exclude, attack, threaten, or incite hatred, fear of, or violence against, a group or individual based on race, ethnicity, national origin, immigration status, caste, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, serious disease, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic);
- Restrictions on Use of BossPage Services. Users agree to the following in regard to their use of any BossPage Services:
- Do not use BossPage except for your own personal use and do not sell, rent, transfer, or share your account or any Content obtained from your use of BossPage to or with anyone else.
- Do not use BossPage for any purpose related to escort services, sex trafficking, or prostitution. Additionally, do not use BossPage to arrange or otherwise facilitate any in-person meeting between Users.
- Do not use BossPage in any way which may exploit, harm, or attempt to exploit or harm any individual under 18 years old, for example by exposing them to inappropriate Content.
- Do not upload, post, display, or publish Content on BossPage that:
- either features public nudity located in a country, State or province where it is illegal, or features sexual activities in a public place where it’s reasonably likely members of the public will see (excluding locations which are private property such as a private backyard, or highly secluded areas).
- states or gives the impression that it comes from or is approved, licensed or endorsed by BossPage or any other person or company which has not factually approved, licensed, or endorsed the Content;
- which is likely to upset, embarrass, inconvenience, or cause anxiety or serious offence to anyone else;
- is used or is intended to be used for any extortion purpose, explicitly including where it is used or intended to extract money or another benefit from anyone else in exchange for removal of the
User Content from the BossPage website; and/or
- without the express written content of BossPage, involves or promotes third party commercial activities or sales, including but not limited to: contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, product placements, advertising, or job posting or employment ads.
- Do not use other media or methods (for example the use of codewords or signals) to communicate anything which violates this Policy.
- Violating BossPage’s Security. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site or Service, including, without limitation,
- accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
- attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Service, the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site or Service, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;”
- using the Site or Service to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services;
- forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Service; or
- attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by Company in providing the Site or Service. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
- using any automated program, tool or process to access our Services, including without limitation “web crawlers,” “robots,” “bots,” “spiders,” and automated scripts for any reason, including to “extract” or “scrape” Content.
- acting in contravention to any local laws regarding the violation of security of computer systems.
Breaches of this Permissible Use Section may lead to your Account being suspended or terminated, and access to your earnings being revoked, as set out in these Terms of Service. If you receive a message through the Services from another User that you believe to violate these Terms of Service (e.g. harassing, intimidating, impersonating another person, etc.) you may contact us regarding the matter with our contact form here . We may make reasonable efforts to investigate any such claims and will take, in our own sole discretion, appropriate action. Such action can include, but is not limited to, warnings to the messaging User or termination of access to the Services for said User.
10. BossPage’s Relationship With Creators. BossPage does not employ Creators,
and does not retain Creators as independent contractors.
- No Direction & Control. BossPage does not exercise control over Creators. BossPage provides a platform connecting Creators and Users, and processes payments by Users to Creators, but does not exercise control over the creation or price of User Content, except by establishing certain minimum guidelines under these Terms.
- Not a Creator of Media Content. BossPage does not care or review what occupation or trade Creators normally engage in. BossPage provides a platform for Creators to connect to and provide User Content to other Users, but BossPage is not itself a creator of such media content.
- No Relationship with BossPage. You agree you shall not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of employment, association, approval, or endorsement by BossPage.
11. Your Safety. BossPage seeks to foster a community of respect and safety amongst its Users. However, you are ultimately responsible for ensuring your safety in your interaction with other Users. You agree to use caution in all interactions with other Users. You understand sharing any financial information or making payments to another individual outside of the payment methods expressly offered through the Services is done at your own risk and against the recommendations of BossPage. You understand you are not required to follow any instructions, suggestions, reviews, or even comments, by another User. If you do so anyway, you do so according to your own best judgment and wholly at your own risk.
You also acknowledge and agree that BossPage does not control and is not responsible for what Users or third parties do with your User Content after it is uploaded, published, or otherwise displayed on the Services. Once content gets on the internet, it can be very hard to remove. While you can delete your account, you acknowledge this will not independently prevent the use or spread of any User Content uploaded, published, or otherwise displayed on the Services.
12. You Consent to Receive Electronic Communications
- Notifications. BossPage may send you notifications, notices, or links, via your email, phone, text messages, messages to your account, or via your mobile device. By using the Services, you agree to receive these notifications. The types of notifications you may receive include changes to these Terms, invoices or records of payment, marketing communications, and any number of other communications related to our Services. Any notification is considered "in writing," regardless of whether it is in a paper format, a digital format, or some other format.
- Notification Procedures. Anything sent to you is considered received 5 business days after it is sent to you via any of the methods described in Subsection A of this Section. An electronic notification is sent at the time it is directed by BossPage to your email address or other means of receiving electronic notifications. You agree these are reasonable procedures for sending and receiving electronic notifications.
- Paper Notifications. We reserve the right, but are under no obligation, to send notifications in a paper format.
- Withdrawing Consent to Notifications. If you have opened an Account but you wish to withdraw your consent to have notifications sent electronically, you must delete your account as described in Section 29 of this Agreement and contact us through our contact form here .
13. Links to Third Party Sites.
- Links to Outside Sites. You will find links to third party websites, services or resources as you use BossPage Services. BossPage has no control over, and no liability for any third-party websites or materials. BossPage works with a number of partners and affiliates whose internet sites may be linked with the Site. Additionally, Users may link to third-party websites in User Content. Because neither BossPage nor the Site has control over the content and performance of these partner and affiliate sites, or sites linked to by Users, BossPage makes no guarantees about the accuracy, currency, content, or quality of the information provided by such sites, and BossPage assumes no responsibility for unintended, objectionable, inaccurate, misleading, or unlawful content that may reside on those sites. Similarly, from time to time in connection with your use of the Site, you may have access to content items (including, but not limited to, websites) that are owned by third parties. You acknowledge and agree that BossPage makes no guarantees about, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, currency, content, or quality of this third-party content, and that, unless expressly provided otherwise, such as with another site’s own Terms and Conditions, these Terms of Service shall govern your use of any and all third-party content.
- No Endorsement. The inclusion of a link to any other site on any BossPage Service does not mean or imply that we endorse or are associated with that site or its operator.
14. Payments and Billing- Creators and Users
- User Payments, Purchasing Creator Content, Donating to Creators. "User Payment" means any and all payments made by a User to a Creator, including payments for access to a Creator's Content, for interaction with the Creator, to procure new Content from the Creator, to subscribe to the Creator's account, and any Donations made to a Creator. Creators may offer Content on BossPage which requires User Payment, now and/or in the future, in order to access. In order to make a purchase or Donation, a User must first add a payment card or other means of payment to their account. These services include, but are not limited to, access to User Content owned by Creators. Creators may set the prices for any offered User Content within the limits of the Services and these Terms. User Payments required by Creators may include, but are not necessarily limited to, requiring subscriptions to access Content and selling Content or packages of Content at a flat rate. Users may also donate amounts to Creators if they so choose (“Donations”). Donations may not be more than $300.
- BossPage Payments. Wherever a User makes a User Payment to a Creator, BossPage shall charge a 10% service fee to the Creator receiving that payment or Donation on the total amount of that User Payment. All BossPage payments, both from Users and to Creators, are conducted in United States Dollars (“USD” or “$”)
- Creator Payouts. User Payments to Creators will accrue as they are received, and the total outstanding amount may be viewed on your Creator Account. Your Creator Account will be updated within a reasonable time after you receive a User Payment. User Payments may only be withdrawn after they appear on your Creator Account. By default, payments to Creators by BossPage of this total outstanding amount through their creator account (“Creator Payouts”) will be made monthly. These Creator Payouts are subject to the 10% service fee discussed above. We are not responsible for any fees your bank or any other third-party charges you. Creator Payouts may only be made when the total outstanding amount of payments and Donations to a Creator exceeds the minimum payout amount of $50.00. In order to receive a Creator Payout, a Creator must have a payment account, bank account or otherwise, on file with BossPage. Creators are responsible for the accuracy of any account or payment information provided to BossPage and BossPage is not responsible for any lost payments due to inaccurate or incomplete account or payment information. You are solely responsible for paying any and all applicable taxes on any payments you receive through the Services. Additional Creator Payout options, such as requests for a payout on demand and outside of the monthly payout cycle, are currently in development and will be available soon.
- Creator Chargebacks and Refunds. Where a User successfully seeks a refund or chargeback from their credit card provider in regard to any User Payment made to you, BossPage may investigate and subsequently may decide to deduct from your account an amount equal to the amount charged-back or refunded amount, plus any penalties and fees incurred as a result of the refund or chargeback.
- Contract Between User and Creator. User Payments to Creators, and access to Creator Content granted to Users by Creators, are a contractual agreement between Users and Creators. BossPage facilitates, but is not a party to, any such agreement or interaction between Users and Creators.
- Payment Methods. When you add a payment card, bank account, or other means to make or receive payments to your account, you authorize us to supply your payment information to our third-party provider(s) for the purpose of processing your payments. We are not responsible for any additional charges by your bank or other third parties. You agree to keep your payment methods current and up to date and will notify BossPage promptly if any payment method is cancelled or rendered inactive. If you provide multiple forms of payment and one is rejected for any reason, the other forms of payment may be used to collect said payment.
- Subscription Payments. Where a User purchases a subscription from a Creator, the amount of that subscription shall be automatically renewed at the end of the subscription period. When this renewal occurs, payment in the amount of the subscription will be charged to the payment method provided by the User. Users authorize and consent to these ongoing payments. Where you cancel a subscription, you will be able to view the Creator Content until the end of the subscription period in which you cancelled. After cancellation, no further payments will be charged to your payment method, and you will no longer be able to access the Creator Content provided through the subscription upon the end of the subscription period. All subscription periods are monthly.
- Chargebacks and Refunds. You understand and agree you will not make requests for a refund from any Creator without justification or make a chargeback request from your payment card(s) without justification. You agree, whenever possible, to use BossPage’s support systems to request a refund first. BossPage only allows refunds within 14 if the User Content has not been downloaded yet, or according to the circumstances (such as defective content). If you do not use BossPage’s support systems to request a refund first, and we determine in our sole discretion any chargeback or refund request was made without justification and/or in bad faith, we may suspend or terminate your account. Further, where you initiate a chargeback, and do not use BossPage’s support systems to request a refund first, BossPage will be unable to assist with any request for a refund. To request a refund, contact our support team through our contact form here.
- Where Boss Page May Withhold Creator Payouts and User Payments. In addition to the situations outlined in these Terms, BossPage may withhold User Payments or Creator Payouts due to you, but not yet paid out, in the following situations: Where BossPage believes or has reason to believe (1) that you have or may have seriously or repeatedly breached any part of these Terms; or (2) you have attempted to or threatened to breach any part of the Terms in a way which we think has or could have serious consequences for us or another User ; or (3) that all or any part of the Creator Earnings result from unlawful activity, either by you or by the User who made the User Payment
BossPage may suspend or withhold payments for as long as is necessary to investigate any of the above. If after said investigation, BossPage concludes that any of the above is true, we may notify you that you have forfeited any outstanding payments related to the investigation. Where payments are suspended or forfeited pursuant to these Terms, BossPage shall have no responsibility to you for said suspension or forfeit of payments. Where there are any payments thus forfeited, BossPage will make reasonable efforts to return the User Payments to the relevant Users.
- Payment Processor. BossPage uses the third-party service High Risk Pay Merchant Account Solutions via Authorize.net to charge any costs or fees associated with your payments, such as access to User Content, plus applicable tax to the credit card or other payment method you have provided. Authorize.net’s Terms of Service also apply, and we encourage you to read them on their site at https://www.authorize.net/en-us/about-us/terms.html. BossPage reserves the right to change the third-party payment providers that we use and if we do so, we will notify you of the change and any additional information required from you and store applicable details on your Account. It is your responsibility to provide any such additional information in a timely manner and ensure that information is accurate.
BY USING ANY BOSSPAGE SERVICE YOU HEREBY AGREE TO BEING CHARGED FOR THOSE SERVICES, AND ANY FEES ASSOCIATED WITH ANY USER CONTENT YOU PURCHASE, VIA THE PAYMENT METHOD YOU HAVE PROVIDED. YOU WILL BE CHARGED AUTOMATICALLY BY US WITHOUT FURTHER AUTHORIZATION FROM YOU. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ANY SERVICES THAT ARE NOT PAID FOR.
- No Guarantees Regarding Earnings. BossPage makes no promises or guarantees of any kind that Creators will make any particular sum of money (or any money) from their use of the Services.
- Not Responsible for Lost Funds. BossPage is not responsible for any unauthorized activities, payments, or withdrawal of funds resulting from any lost, stolen, or compromised User accounts, passwords, or email accounts.
15. Warranty Disclaimer.
- No Special Relationship or Fiduciary Duty. BossPage has absolutely no special relationship or fiduciary duty to you. By using BossPage Services, you release us from any and all liability for any release of your information pursuant to our terms. This includes, but is not limited to, releasing information, pursuant to our (1) receipt from you, or what appears to be you, of any instructions or permissions authorizing such release to any other person, including without limitation any party you have granted access to or (2) compliance with any Laws.
- Security Measures. BossPage makes use of security measures which either meet or exceed industry standards. These include, but not are limited to, administrative, physical, and technical safeguards (passwords, encryption, etc.) to protect the security and confidentiality of your Account as well as your personal and financial information.
- Network/Internet Access and Devices. You are solely responsible for obtaining the data network access necessary to use the Services, whether via a mobile device or other means. Your mobile network's data and messaging rates and fees may apply if you access or use the Services from your device. You are responsible for acquiring and updating compatible hardware or devices necessary to access and use the Services, related software, and any updates thereto. BossPage does not guarantee that the Services, or any portion thereof, will function on any particular hardware or devices. In addition, the Services may be subject to malfunctions and delays inherent in the use of the Internet and electronic communications. These include, but are not limited to, loss of service due to lack of network access or non-compatible hardware.
- Services Provided As Is - NO WARRANTY. Even with these strong security measures, there can be no absolute guarantee of security. BOSSPAGE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. BOSSPAGE IS MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE “AS IS'' WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BOSSPAGE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. FOR INSTANCE, WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT: (1) THE SERVICES WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, FREE FROM HACKING OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSION, UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR FREE, OR AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; (2) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; (3) ANY CONTENT OR SOFTWARE AVAILABLE AT OR THROUGH THE SERVICES IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (4) THE RESULTS OF USING THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS. BOSSPAGE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SERVICES, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SERVICES.
- No Liability. OTHER THAN AS REQUIRED UNDER APPLICABLE CONSUMER PROTECTION LAW, BOSSPAGE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY YOUR RELIANCE ON OUR SITE OR A THIRD-PARTY SITE, OR BY YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OBTAINED THROUGH A THIRD-PARTY SITE. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR EVALUATING THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY OR USEFULNESS OF CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE OR OBTAINED THROUGH A THIRD-PARTY SITE. PLEASE SEEK THE ADVICE OF PROFESSIONALS, AS APPROPRIATE, REGARDING THE EVALUATION OF ANY SPECIFIC CONTENT, OR ANY OF YOUR LEGAL OBLIGATIONS WHICH MIGHT ARISE IN CONNECTION TO THE SERVICES. NO CONTENT OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
- Adult Content. BossPage contains some adult content which can be sexually explicit in nature. You understand and acknowledge this before using BossPage services. BossPage is not responsible for any loss or damages you suffer as a result of accessing said adult Content, e.g. by accessing it at work.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify BossPage for certain acts and omissions of yours. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless BossPage, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives from any and all third party claims, losses, liability, damages, and/or costs (including reasonable attorney fees and costs) arising from your access to or use of the Site, your violation of these Terms of Service, or your infringement, or infringement by any other user of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. BossPage will notify you promptly of any such claim, loss, liability, or demand, and will provide you with reasonable assistance, at your expense, in defending any such claim, loss, liability, damage, or cost.
- Right to Assume Exclusive Defense. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you agree to assist and cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
17. Limitation of Liability. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL BOSSPAGE, OUR AFFILIATES, NOR ANY OF OUR OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO THOSE YOU PROVIDE ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOUNT, HEIRS, SUCCESSORS OR YOUR ESTATE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY BOSSPAGE. THIS LIMITATION SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY OR FORM OF ACTION.
- Specific Situations Where Liability Limited. Below is an illustrative list of situations where our liability is limited. PLEASE REVIEW THIS LIST. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, COMPENSATORY, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, CONTENT, MATERIALS AND FUNCTIONS OF BOSSPAGE,
- UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION, DATA, TRANSMISSIONS, CONTENT OR OTHER INFORMATION,
- LOSS, CORRUPTION OR ALTERATION OF YOUR INFORMATION, DATA, TRANSMISSIONS, CONTENT OR OTHER INFORMATION,
- ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR SIMILAR SOFTWARE, REGARDLESS OF THE SOURCE OF ORIGINATION
- STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON OR USING OUR SERVICES,
- BOSSPAGE’S ACTIONS OR OMISSIONS IN RELIANCE UPON YOUR ACCOUNT OR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION AND ANY RELATED CHANGES OR NOTICES,
- YOUR FAILURE TO MAINTAIN CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR INFORMATION OR ANY PASSWORDS OR ACCESS RIGHTS TO YOUR ACCOUNT,
- THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF ANY THIRD PARTY USING OR INTEGRATING THE SERVICES OR
- ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICES, INCLUDING TANGIBLE AND INTANGIBLE LOSSES, EVEN IF BossPage OR ITS REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Liability Limited in Amount. IF ANY LIABILITY DOES EXIST UNDER LOCAL LAW, BOSSPAGE'S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO (1) US$500.00 (FIVE HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS) OR (2) THE AGGREGATE AMOUNT PAID FOR BOSSPAGE’S SERVICES IN THE PAST THREE MONTHS--WHICHEVER IS LESS.
18. Arbitration, Applicable Law, Choice of Venue, Jurisdiction, and Fee-Shifting.
- Arbitration, Individual Arbitration and Acknowledgments. Any controversy or claim arising under, out of, or in relation to these Terms or the use of the BossPage Service, or any breach or asserted breach thereof, shall be settled by binding arbitration in Los Angeles County, California, subject to the conditions and exclusions of this section.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that you and BossPage are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class action or representative proceeding. Unless both you and BossPage otherwise agree in writing, any arbitration will be conducted in English in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"), as modified by this section. Disputes will be arbitrated only on an individual basis and will not be consolidated with any other arbitrations or other proceedings that involve any claim or controversy of any other party.
Unless otherwise agreed by the parties, the arbitration panel shall consist of one arbitrator chosen in accordance with the rules of the AAA. Any such arbitrator shall be knowledgeable in the subject area in which the dispute arises. All discovery shall be completed within sixty (60) days following the appointment of the arbitrator. Each party shall be entitled to representation by counsel, to appear and present written and oral evidence and argument and to cross-examine witnesses presented by the other party, provided that, where appropriate, the arbitrator may receive testimony via telephone, video or other electronic means of communication. The arbitration award shall be in writing. The award of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties hereto and may be enforced in any court of competent jurisdiction. The parties waive any right they may have to an appeal of the arbitrator’s decision and/or award. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce its rights under these Terms or related to the Services shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorneys’ fees and other reasonable costs, including fees of the arbitrator and the AAA, incurred in the action or proceedings. In no event shall the arbitrator award punitive or exemplary damages. The parties waive any right they may have to an appeal of the arbitrator’s decision and/or award. Each party retains the right to seek judicial assistance: (i) to compel arbitration, (ii) to obtain interim measures of protection prior to or pending arbitration, (iii) to seek injunctive relief in the courts of any jurisdiction as may be necessary and appropriate to protect the unauthorized disclosure of its proprietary or confidential information; (iv) for any claims of infringement or misappropriation of patent, copyright, trademark, or trade secrets; and (v) to enforce any decision of the arbitrator, including the final award.
- Applicable Law. These Terms of Service shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the United States and the State of California, without reference to their rules regarding conflicts of law.
- Exclusions. You hereby acknowledge the following exclusions to these terms regarding arbitration.
- You and BossPage both retain the right to bring an individual action in small claims court
- You and BossPage both retain the right to seek equitable relief in a court, chosen in compliance with these Terms, solely to prevent the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation or violation of a party's intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, and patents.
- Jurisdiction and Choice of Venue. You acknowledge that all claims or controversy shall be settled by arbitration according to this Section. However, you additionally hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state or federal courts in Los Angeles County, California, in all disputes arising out of or related to the use of the Site or Service, that, for any reason, are not arbitrated.
19. For Residents of Québec / Pour les résidents du Québec. The parties declare that they have required that these Terms of Service and all documents related hereto, either present or future, be drawn up in the English language only. / Les parties déclarent par les présentes qu’ils exigent que cette entente et tous les documents y afférents, soit pour le présent ou l’avenir, soient rédigés en langue anglaise seulement.
20. Remedies of Users.
- Remedy Available. The sole and exclusive remedy for any failure or non-performance of any BossPage Service, and/or anything supplied in connection with a Service, shall be for BossPage to use commercially reasonable efforts to effectuate an adjustment or repair of the applicable Service.
- Time Limit on Actions Against BossPage. BY USING THESE SERVICES, YOU AGREE THAT REGARDLESS OF ANY STATUTE OR LAW TO THE CONTRARY, ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO (1) USE OF THE SITES OR SERVICES OR (2) THESE TERMS OF SERVICE MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE YEAR AFTER SUCH CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION AROSE OR BE FOREVER BARRED.
21. Modifying the Terms and the Service.
- Modifying Terms. BossPage reserves the right to - at any time and for any reason or without reason - revise these Terms of Service. It is your responsibility to review the Terms of Service for changes with some regularity. Your continued use of the Services following notification of any changes to these Terms constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Modifying the Service. BossPage reserves the right to - at any time and for any reason or without reason - change, suspend or discontinue the Services. Before we do this, we will notify you by replacing these Terms on the Site and may additionally notify you by sending you a notice through email you provide to us through your Account. It is your responsibility to check these Terms periodically for changes, and to keep your email address current.
- Limiting the Service. BossPage reserves the right to - at any time and for any reason or without reason - impose limits on some Services or restrict your access to the Services without notice or liability.
- If You Do Not Agree to Terms Changes, You Must Terminate Use of the Services. You agree that, by continuing to use or access the Site following notice of any revision, you shall abide by any such revision. If at any point, you disagree with a change to the Terms or Services on the part of BossPage, please cease use of BossPage Services by deleting your Account. You may not continue to use the Services without agreeing to these Terms.
22. Entire Agreement. These Terms, and the terms of policies and agreements incorporated by reference (through names of documents and web links) are the whole and complete agreement between you and BossPage. No other agreements shall govern use of BossPage Services. These Terms supersede any prior or conflicting agreements or policies.
23. Headings Not Binding. The headings to each section of these terms are not legally binding, nor do they have any effect on the proper interpretation of these Terms. They are exclusively to aid in ease of use. THEY SHOULD NOT BE READ IN LIEU OF READING THE FULL TERMS.
24. Force Majeure. Where BossPage fails to perform our obligations under these Terms, we are not liable where such failure results from any cause beyond our reasonable control. Such situations include but are not limited to acts of god, global pandemics, or mechanical, electronic or communications failure or degradation.
- Failure to Exercise a Right Not a Waiver. Even if BossPage, or any of our employees, representatives, or other affiliates fail to exercise any right or provision of these Terms, this failure does not waive our right to later enforce any part of these Terms.
- Waiver Does Not Imply Future Waiver. No waiver of any breach of any provision of these Terms of Service shall constitute a waiver of any prior, concurrent, or subsequent breach of the same or any other provisions hereof.
- Requirements of a Waiver. In order for any waiver of compliance with these Terms to be effective, it must be made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the waiving party.
26. Severability. If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated, in that jurisdiction, to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect and fully enforceable.
- Assignability of Terms Rights by You. These Terms are exclusive and personal to you. You may not assign, transfer or sublicense any of your rights or obligations under these Terms without the express, signed prior written consent of an authorized BossPage representative.
- BossPage Rights Assignable. We may assign, transfer or delegate any of our rights and obligations under these Terms without consent.
28. No Relationship. No agency, partnership, joint venture or employment relationship is created as a result of these Terms and neither party has any authority of any kind to bind the other in any respect.
29. Cancellation and Termination.
- Cancellation. You may cancel your relationship with BossPage by (1) deleting your Account through your Account, and (2) ceasing use of the Services.
- Termination of Use. BossPage reserves the right to terminate your use of the Service and/or the Site. To ensure that BossPage provides a high-quality experience for you and for other users of the Site and the Service, you agree that BossPage or its representatives may, in accordance with our Terms, access your account and records on a case-by-case basis to investigate complaints or allegations of abuse, infringement of third-party rights, or other unauthorized uses of the Site or the Service. BossPage does not intend to disclose the existence or occurrence of such an investigation unless required by law, but BossPage reserves the right to terminate your account or your access to the Site immediately, with or without notice to you, and without liability to you, if BossPage believes that you have violated any of the Terms of Service (including the Acceptable Use Policy), furnished BossPage with false or misleading information, or interfered with use of the Site or the Service by others.
- Termination, Suspension, and Pending Payments. Where your Account is terminated or suspended BossPage will let you know via electronic notification to the contact information provided to us through your Account. During any period when access to your Creator Account is suspended, if there are any User Payments (as outlined in Section 14) which would otherwise have fallen due during the period of suspension then those payments shall be suspended, and BossPage may withhold all or any part of the User Payments due to you but not yet paid out in accordance with Section 14 of these Terms for the duration of the suspension. Where a Creator Account is terminated, BossPage will pay to you all outstanding User Payments, except any User Payments in violation of these terms, and will allow no further payments to be made to your Account. Where a User Account is terminated or suspended, all recurring payments (such as subscriptions) shall be terminated or suspended as well.
- Terms Surviving Cancellation. There are many provisions within these Terms which by their nature should extend past your cancellation or our termination of Services. All such terms shall survive cancellation or termination. These terms include but are not limited to: (1) ownership provisions, (2) warranty disclaimers, (3) indemnity and (4) limitation of liability.
- In Writing. Unless otherwise specified in another section of these Terms, all notices under these Terms will be in writing as defined in these Terms.
- Notice Duly Given by BossPage. Notice by us to you will be considered to have been duly given at the time when (1) transmitted by email with no indication of failed transmission; (2) received, if personally delivered or sent by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested; (3) the day after it is sent, if sent for next day delivery or recognized overnight delivery service; or (4) transmitted electronically through the Services to your Account, such as through a messaging or alert feature.
- Notice Duly Given to BossPage. Notice by you to us will be considered to have been duly given at the time when it is received, if personally delivered or sent by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested.
- Online Contact Info. BossPage may be contacted online through our contact form here.
31. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT. BY USING THE SERVICE OR ACCESSING THE SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.
33. Contact Address: You may contact us at the following address:
212 W. Troy Street, Suite B,
Dothan, AL 36303
LAST UPDATE / EFFECTIVE DATE: October 22, 2021